If you are looking for cannabis for any purpose, then you need to buy from a licensed medical marijuana dispensary, particularly in those states where marijuana use has been legalized.
People who seek for cannabis from a medical dispensary must remember the following few things:
- You must have full documentation about your ailments and your requirement
- You must accompany a recommendation from a doctor
- You must be 18 years and above, however certain exceptions are available for minors too under certain special conditions
- You must register for legal requirement
- Medical dispensary will provide you necessary privacy
- All your purchases will be followed up by the dispensary
- Few dispensaries will allow you to smell it before you buy.
You can select different types of cannabis for medical purposes and some of the types of cannabis available for medical purposes are as follows:
If you are looking for cannabis product for stress relief then Indica strains can be most suitable for you. They are very strong cannabis type which is available in different flavors and also contains higher resin.
Doctors generally prescribe this type of cannabis for:
- Body pain relief
- Anxiety and stress relief
- To reduce seizures
- To provide relief from spasms
- Relaxing muscles
- Pure Indica
You will find pure Indica as very dense and dark green plants having broader leaves and chlorophyll. Also, they have lesser accessory pigments, which prevent excessive sunlight to damage the plant.
They will mature within 6 to 8 weeks after flowering starts. Their flowers will offer various flavors and aromas like fruity, sweet and pungent skunk.
For more physical activities, sativa strains can offer invigorating, uplifting and cerebral effects. It can also enhance creativity and are available in different flavors like fruity, sweet to earthy.
Sativa cannabis strains can help you to:
- Fighting depression
- Provide overall feel of well-being
- Increases focus and creativity
- Offers uplifting and also cerebral thoughts
- Pure Sativa
It is difficult to cultivate pure sativa especially indoors and outdoors in Canada and few other areas of northern hemisphere. It is therefore very rare to find them in medical field. Also, consuming extra amount of pure sativa may induce paranoia and irregular heartbeat.
In the hybrid’s varieties, there will be both Indica and also sativa strains. Usually, hybrids will indicate a combination of seeds obtained from different geographic locations in the world where marijuana grows.
Being a mixture of different cannabis plants having various characteristics, you can get best of the both the worlds.